Drew's preschool Epiphany play... Drew was the "Star Bearer"...
Cousin Jane Elizabeth joined the family to watch Drew stand with a pole in front of his face (the star) nearly the entire pageant. I think this is Sophia's attempt at that "bored super model" look...
We celebrated Drew's fifth birthday this year... Drew is crazy about Star Wars and now that he can read, he noticed that the book for the cake designs said that this cake featured a "Yoda with blinking light saber" so that's the one he picked:
So we celebrated Drew's birthday at Chuck e Cheese's with 25 of Drew's closest friends. It was pretty crazy and we hardly saw Drew ... (this is the "where's Drew?" picture); however, we did get excellent video of Drew dancing with Elvis moves. If I can figure out how to creat a .wmp of it, I'll post it. It's a keeper for those unruly teenage years!
Nonna, Nonno, Grandma Caldarelli, and Aunt Pam came down for Drew's party and enjoyed spending time with Alex. The children don't really know how to eat until Nonna feeds them.
Alex, hanging out with Nonno:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home