Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sophia got her first hair cut on Friday. She seemed excited to finally be getting her own hair cut after watching both Drew and Lauren get theirs done. I think it was harder on Mommy who had to watch all those wonderful baby curls disappear forever. We donated her hair (10 inches) to "Locks of Love", which makes wigs for children who have cancer and have lost their hair. At least someone can wear those cute curls.

The BEFORE picture:


Right after they cut off the 10 inch ponytail (ok, I admit I freaked out a little when they first did it, but I didn't let Sophia see... it was mostly a giant, inward gulp):


After all the cutting and styling, with Mommy (she's wearing stick-on earrings the salon presented her for her first haircut). Just as adorable as ever-- and looks more like a little girl than a baby now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home